Upcoming Information:AFL 13.06.2020
Time: 2:35 am
Watch here >>>
Carlton – Melbourne live
Online here >>> Blues – Demons live
Blues v Demons
Melbourne will have a small advantage in this match.
Last 9 head-to-head matches Carlton won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 693-810.
Including matches at home between the teams Carlton won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 567-608.
Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
Gold Coast – West Coast match overview, prediction&tips
In this match West Coast is indisputable favorite.
Last 10 head-to-head matches Gold Coast won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 741-1085.
Including matches at home between the teams Gold Coast won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 262-311.
Port Adelaide – Adelaide match overview, prediction&tips
Port Adelaide will have a small advantage in this match.
Last 17 head-to-head matches Port Adelaide won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 1603-1687.
Including matches at home between the teams Port Adelaide won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 890-874.
Fortuna – Borussia D match overview, prediction&tips
Outsider and one of the leaders will play in this match (ranked 16 in the zone Bundesliga (Relegation to Play Offs) and 2 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).
Fortuna has a chance of relegated ( 38%) , has not chance of qualify for ucl.
Borussia D has not chance of relegated , has a very good chance of qualify for ucl ( >99%) , has a very small chance of win league ( <1%).
Recent matches Fortuna is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
Borussia D is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
In this match Borussia D is absolute favorite.
Last 9 head-to-head matches Fortuna won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 9-18.
Including matches at home between the teams Fortuna won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 4-6.